- add to favorites
- Flavor: Cherry
- Type of glass: Highball glass
- ABV: 14.82 %
- Year created: 1915
- Last updated: 09/16/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Singapore Sling:
To make a Singapore Sling cocktail use the following recipe instructions:
- Pour gin, bitters, brandy, grenadine, lemon juice, orange liqueur and pineapple juice into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass.
- Garnish with pineapple (or orange slice) and maraschino cherry.
Optional, top off with club soda. Enjoy your Singapore Sling!
- The Singapore Sling cocktail was created in 1915 by Ngiam Tong Boon at the Long Bar at the Raffles Hotel in Singapore. The recipes vary greatly from bar to bar, and book to book.