- add to favorites
- Flavor: Orange
- Type of glass: Champagne flute
- ABV: 8 %
- Year created: 1921
- Last updated: 12/29/12
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Buck's Fizz:
To mix a Buck's Fizz use the following recipe instructions.
- Pour orange juice into a champagne flute.
- Next, gently pour the Champagne into the glass.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with orange twist (optional) and serve.
Enjoy your Buck's Fizz!
- The Buck's Fizz is believed to be named after London's Buck's Club where it was invented in 1921 by a barman named McGarry.