- add to favorites
- Flavor: Mint
- Type of glass: Cocktail glass
- ABV: 13.33 %
- Last updated: 09/15/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Grasshopper:
If you love the after dinner mint chocolates your grandparents used to have, then you'll love the Grasshopper. It's a dessert and a drink in one. To make a Grasshopper use the following recipe instructions:
- Pour the cream, white creme de cacao and creme de menthe into shaker filled with ice.
- Shake briskly for a few seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Optional: Top with chocolate shavings
Enjoy your Grasshopper cocktail!