- add to favorites
- Flavor: Lemon
- Type of glass: Old-fashioned
- ABV: 12.08 %
- Last updated: 04/18/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Amaretto Sour:
Want to learn how to make an Amaretto Sour? Follow these easy instructions to make this classic drink in the sours family.
- Chill an old-fashioned or rocks glass with ice and pour it out when you are ready to pour the ingredients in the glass.
- Pour the amaretto liqueur, lemon juice and egg white into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.*
- Shake well and strain into your chilled glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a slice of orange, and serve.
*When possible, use fresh juices. You can play with the amount of lemon juice and amaretto to make it more or less sour to your liking.
Enjoy your Amaretto Sour!