Pineapple Rum Punch
- add to favorites
- Flavor: Pineapple
- Type of glass: Highball glass
- ABV: 13.14 %
- Last updated: 05/14/14
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Pineapple Rum Punch:
What to make a Pineapple Rum Punch? Here's how to make another one of our favorite tropical cocktails. Muddle pineapple, then add rum, oj, and cranberry, then shake. Top with spalsh of club soda.
- Chill a highball glass with ice and pour it out when you are ready to pour the ingredients in the glass.
- Muddle pineapple in a mixing glass.
- Pour rum OJ and cranberry juice.
- Shake well, pour into a highball glass with ice.
- Top it off with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with a wedge of pineapple juice and serve.
Enjoy your Pineapple Rum Punch!