An Apple a Day
- add to favorites
- Flavor: Apple
- Type of glass: Cocktail glass
- ABV: 19 %
- Last updated: 05/09/14
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a An Apple a Day:
An Apple a Day keeps the doctor away, well maybe not with this cocktail but sure is good. Give this recipe a try, if you like apple flavored cocktails, you'll love this one.
- Chill a cocktail glass with ice and pour it out when you are ready to pour the ingredients in the glass.
- Pour all the ingredients in shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
*We recommend using Gordon's Gin, Sour Apple Pucker and to use fresh juice if possible.
Enjoy your Apple a Day cocktail!
- This is a complicated cocktail adapted by Gary Regan and created by Audrey Saunders (New York City).