- add to favorites
- Flavor: Lemon
- Type of glass: Old-fashioned
- ABV: 20 %
- Year created: 1862
- Last updated: 09/14/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Whiskey Sour:
To make a Whiskey Sour cocktail follow these simple recipe instructions:
- Pour the Bourbon, the sugar syrup and the lemon juice into cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain in old fashioned or cobbler glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with half orange slice and maraschino cherry.
Enjoy your Whiskey Sour!
Rate this cocktail recipe:
Featured how-to video: Whiskey Sour
If you like the Whiskey Sour, you may also like:
More how-to videos: Whiskey Sour
- Recipe ingredients, amounts and instructions may vary in this video, so experiment and enjoy your cocktail!