- Swimming Pool
- Shit On Grass
- Screaming Orgasm
- Almond Joy Martini
- Apple Martini
- Sex On The Beach
- Brandy Egg Nog
- Baby Guinness shot
- Laughing Buddha
- Glühwein (German hot spiced wine)
- White Russian
- Long Island Iced Tea
- Caribou Lou
- Black Russian
- Blue Lady
- Polar Bear
- B-52 shot
- add to favorites
- Flavor: Coconut
- Type of glass: Hurricane Glass
- ABV: 5.16 %
- Year created: 1957
- Last updated: 09/18/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Blue Hawaiian:
There are very few people who don't like the Blue Hawaiian, it's a vacation in liquid form. This festive blue cocktail recipe will help you get in the vacation mood! A Blue Hawaii is typically served on the rocks, but here is one of our favorite Blue Hawaiian recipes pureed in a blender. We like our vacation drinks smooth.
- Chill a hurricane or highball glass with ice and pour it out when you are ready to pour the ingredients in the glass.
- Combine rum, blue Curacao, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and 1 cup crushed ice in blender.
- Puree on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into your chilled glass.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry.
Enjoy your Blue Hawaiian and start dreaming of beaches and Elvis.
- Per wikipedia: "The Blue Hawaii was invented in 1957 by Harry Yee, legendary head bartender of the Hilton Hawaiian Village (formerly the Kaiser Hawaiian Village) in Waikiki, Hawaii when a sales representative of Dutch distiller Bols asked him to design a drink that featured their blue color of Curaçao liqueur. After experimenting with several variations he settled on a version somewhat different than the most popular version today, but with the signature blue color, pineapple wedge, and cocktail umbrella."