Irish Car Bomb
Recipe instructions for a Irish Car Bomb:
St Patrick's day rolls around and then Irish Car Bombs roll out. The Irish Car Bomb is one of the most popular drinks around the world. The recipe and ingredients are simple and easy to get, and it's one cocktail almost all beer lovers can appreciate.
- Pour the Bailey's into the shot glass.
- Layer the Jameson on top of the Bailey's.
- Pour the Guinness into a pint glass 3/4 of the way full.
- Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and drink it fast!
Be sure to drink it quickly after dropping the shot glass into the guinness before the Bailey's curdles.
Have fun and enjoy your Irish Car Bomb!
Rate this cocktail recipe:
Featured how-to video: Irish Car Bomb
If you like the Irish Car Bomb, you may also like:
More how-to videos: Irish Car Bomb
- Recipe ingredients, amounts and instructions may vary in this video, so experiment and enjoy your cocktail!