Iced Irish Green Tea
- add to favorites
- Type of glass: Old-fashioned
- ABV: 14.12 %
- Year created: 2012
- Last updated: 03/14/14
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Iced Irish Green Tea:
Get in the Irish party spirit with this Iced Irish Green Tea cooler! To make an Irish Green Tea, test out this recipe. You will want to prepare the green tea and ice it in advance.
- Pour the absinthe into the glass and swish it around to rinse the inside of the glass.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Pour the Irish whiskey over the ice.
- Top off the rest of the glass with your iced green tea.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
If you have time to experiment, test out different green teas, as they can have different flavors, especially when mixed with the whiskey. Some will compliment the spirit more than others.
Enjoy your Irish iced tea and Happy St Patrick's Day.