- add to favorites
- Flavor: Coconut
- Type of glass: Martini glass
- ABV: 26.05 %
- Last updated: 03/03/14
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Coconut Martini:
To mix a Coconut Martini try experimenting with the following instructions.
- Chill a martini glass with ice and pour it out when you are ready to pour the ingredients in the glass.
- Add sugar to the rim of your glass.
- Pour the coconut vodka, coconut rum (Malibu) and creme de coconut into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge or coconut flake.
There are several ways to garnish this drink, chose whichever fits your taste, either with sugar rim, toasted coconut, pineapple wedge or a simple cherry.
Try experimenting without the pineapple juice, this will make a sweeter, more coconut focused flavored cocktail.