- add to favorites
- Type of glass: Cocktail glass
- ABV: 27.4 %
- Year created: 1920
- Last updated: 12/29/12
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Bentley:
To mix a Bentley cocktail use the following recipe instructions.
- Chill a cocktail glass with ice and pour it out when you are ready to pour the ingredients in the glass.
- Pour the Calvados (or Apple Brandy) and Dubonnet into a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir and strain into your chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a twist of orange, and serve.
The Bentley is a classic cocktail that dates back to the 1920s and days of glamour and material wealth.