- add to favorites
- Flavor: Mint
- Type of glass: Pousse-café glass
- ABV: 25.67 %
- Last updated: 09/16/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Irish Flag:
To make an Irish Flag, a popular St Patrick's Day shooter, use the following recipe instructions by carefully layering each of the ingredients in order.
- Pour the creme de menthe into a shot glass.
- Gently pour the Bailey's Irish cream over the back of a barspoon next.
- Finish by pouring the brandy over the back of a barspoon.
- Serve with a stirrer on the side.
Enjoy your Irish Flag shooter!