- add to favorites
- Flavor: Melon
- Type of glass: Old-fashioned
- ABV: 9.52 %
- Last updated: 09/16/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Midori Sour:
If you like sours, you'll probably love a Midori Sour cocktail. To make a Midori Sour:
- Pour the Midori melon liqueur and sweet n' sour mix into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a old-fashioned glass with crushed ice.
- Add a splash of 7-up or Sprite.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and/or maraschino cherry and serve.
Enjoy your Midori Sour!
Experiment with and without the lemon-lime soda.
An an alternative Midori Sour recipe with vodka:
- 1.5 oz Midori Melon liqueur
- 1 oz premium vodka
- 1.5 oz Sweet and Sour mix
- 1 splash of lemon-lime soda