- add to favorites
- Flavor: Pineapple
- Type of glass: Highball glass
- ABV: 15.88 %
- Year created: 1979
- Last updated: 12/09/14
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Flying Kangaroo:
To make a Flying Kangaroo cocktail:
- Pour the creme de coconut, vodka, Galliano, cream, orange juice, pinapple juice and white rum into a shaker with crushed ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a large highball glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge and/or a maraschino cherry.
Enjoy your Flying Kangaroo cocktail!
- The Flying Kangaroo Cocktail was invented 1979 by Charles Schumann in Munich.