Glühwein (German hot spiced wine)
- add to favorites
- Flavor: Cinnamon
- Type of glass: Irish coffee glass
- ABV: 14.48 %
- Last updated: 09/16/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Glühwein (German hot spiced wine):
Need to warm up on a cold day? Glühwein is a classic that should be tried. To make this German style hot spiced wine:
- Add wine, half an orange (slices), clove and the cinnamon sticks in a pot.
- Bring to a quick boil.
- Next add the rum and the amaretto.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Before serving, remove herbs.
- Serve hot.
Enjoy your Glühwein!