- add to favorites
- Flavor: Pineapple
- Type of glass: Hurricane Glass
- ABV: 10.74 %
- Year created: 1979
- Last updated: 09/15/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Swimming Pool:
To mix a Swimming Pool Cocktail use the following instructions.
- Chill a hurricane glass with ice and pour it out when you are ready to pour the ingredients in the glass.
- Pour pineapple juice, vodka, cream and cream of coconut with ice into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a Hurricane glass.
- Float the blue curacao on top and serve it.
- Add a straw and garish with a slice of pineapple and a cherry.
Enjoy your Swimming Pool!
- The Swimming Pool Cocktail was invented 1979 by Charles Schumann in Munich.