The Barbary Flip
- add to favorites
- Type of glass: Champagne flute
- ABV: 20.29 %
- Year created: 2009
- Last updated: 03/30/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a The Barbary Flip:
To make a Barbary Flip:
- Combine Sagatiba Velha Cachaca, Skyy Infusions Pineapple, Benedictine, lime juice, and egg white in an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake for 20 to 30 seconds, or until well chilled.
- Strain through a fine strainer into a chilled Champagne coupe glass.
- Garnish with a thinly sliced Driscoll Farms strawberry that has been doused with Angostura bitters.
Enjoy your The Barbary Flip!
Published with permission by the Barbary Coast Conservancy of the American Cocktail.
- The Barbary Flip is the official cocktail of 2009’s San Francisco Cocktail Week, presented by the Barbary Coast Conservancy of the American Cocktail.