- add to favorites
- Flavor: Spice
- Type of glass: Highball glass
- ABV: 11.74 %
- Year created: 2007
- Last updated: 09/16/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Laughing Buddha:
To make the Laughing Buddha Cocktail:
- Muddle 2 pieces of diced serrano chiles, 3 small pieces of diced ginger, with 5 oz. of Five Spice Infused Agave Nectar.
- Add Hangar One Buddha's Hand Citron Vodka, 1 oz. fresh lime.
- Strain into Highball glass over ice, adding 1 oz. of Ginger Beer as you pour.
Enjoy your Laughing Buddha!
- The Laughing Buddha is a house favorite cocktail at Cantina, San Francisco, inspired by and when eating a bag of Thai Spice Kettle Chips!