- add to favorites
- Type of glass: Martini glass
- ABV: 38.46 %
- Year created: 1891
- Last updated: 09/30/15
- Added by
Recipe instructions for a Manhattan:
To make a Manhattan cocktail, follow these simple recipe steps:
- Pour the Bitters, Rye Whiskey and Vermouth into mixing glass with ice.
- Stir well.
- Strain into chilled martini or cocktail glass.
- Garnish with maraschino cherry.
Try mixing with Bourbon or Rye, and see what you like better. Enjoy your Manhattan!
Rate this cocktail recipe:
Featured how-to video: Manhattan
If you like the Manhattan, you may also like:
More how-to videos: Manhattan
- Recipe ingredients, amounts and instructions may vary in this video, so experiment and enjoy your cocktail!